Kingdom Hearts MAX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts MAX

Happy Holidays Role Players!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Left_bar_bleue120/120Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
MP:
Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Left_bar_bleue100/100Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Portal Mastery:
Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Left_bar_bleue50/50Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard   Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:41 pm

Name: Relix

World Name: Keyblade Gravyard

Why you should be the leader: I know a lot about the events that took place here and know how to manipulate it's surroundings. Plus i would protect with my life no matter who opposes me.

People you would have peace with:Twilight Town, Radient Garden, Destiny Islands, and Land of Dragons

People you wouldn't: World That Never Was (no hard feelings)

Peace or war and why: War. A keyblade graveyard? The strogest weapons in one place? I can't help but be at war with greedy people who would try to use the keyblade for there own personal gain instead of to helps save the worlds.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Left_bar_bleue450/450Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Left_bar_bleue350/350Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:
Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Left_bar_bleue100/100Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard   Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:23 am

Your application will be discussed with the other mods and Riku, you will get the results shortly. Thanks for applying!
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Roxas

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Left_bar_bleue80/80Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Portal Mastery:
Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Left_bar_bleue50/50Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard   Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:19 am

man ur harsh lol jk
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Left_bar_bleue450/450Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Left_bar_bleue350/350Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard   Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:27 am

lol i said that because I have to wait for Riku to get back, he's still the head admin, im just vice-admin lol
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Left_bar_bleue120/120Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
MP:
Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Left_bar_bleue90/90Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Portal Mastery:
Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Left_bar_bleue999/999Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard   Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:34 am

it looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard   Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relix app. Keyblade Graveyard
Page 1 of 1