Kingdom Hearts MAX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts MAX

Happy Holidays Role Players!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There and back again...Have I been here before?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue450/450There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:53 am

The shape grows larger and turns into the shape of a dark dragon. The dark dragon lands forcefully in front of Daimos. He lets out a loud roar then looks down at Daimos. The dragon growls lowly then lowers his head to him and nudges him slightly. "Forever loyal, my friend...thank you for your service here." Daimos laughs slightly and rubs the dragon's snout. He turns to see that Riku is gone, but is instead Leon. He looks in disbelief. "What? You? But...how can this be..." Daimos sees the Heartless emerging from the palace. He narrows his eyes and growly angrily. "Varodas, annihilate them!" Daimos orders and points at the Heartless. The dark dragon roars then launches a spiraling blast of dark fire at the Heartless, engulfing and destroying them.

Last edited by on Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Location : Riku: Looking for Sora and Kairi (Verrick: Darven Hollows)

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue230/230There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/999There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:56 am

Riku-Leon walks to Oblivion Drake. "Oblivion Drake.......it's been so long....but Daimos....how did we go back in time?"
Back to top Go down
https://khmax.forumotion.com
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/90There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999/999There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:56 am

After Axel finally gets out of Relix's mind he looks over and sees Leon.."what happened to Riku?"He also looks over and sees the dragon stands and jumps back a bit"And where did that come from?"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue120/120There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/90There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:58 am

"Wait what we went back in time?....Or just you?"(very confused now(Axel i mean) )
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue450/450There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue350/350There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:59 am

Daimos laughs slightly at Axel's surprise. You need not fear him. This is Oblivion Drake Varodas, the king of dark dragons. I think perhaps...It was merely the illusion from your contact with Relix...it seems he has developed quite the strong telepathic abilities." Daimos introduces. The dragon looks over the group intently then sees Leon. He nudges him slightly then growls lowly.

Last edited by on Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue230/230There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:59 am

A sudden urge struck Riku-Leon and He turned toward Axel. "Axel!!! Prepare to die!!!" he charged toward Axel swinging his gunblade when another urge stopped him.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:04 am

Axel jumps back(far and ready's his weapons)he looks to Deimos..."What is going on?"he yells.
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:10 am

Relix then stands. "Leon you traitor!!!! You left us!!! You let them die!!!" Relix eyes looked as if fog has entered his head.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:12 am

Daimos looks at Leon strangely. "I do not know...perhaps the illusion Relix created is stronger than I thought..." Daimos says and begins to draw his sword but stops. He holds up his hand and dark energy gathers around it. He points his hand at Leon causes a gust of shadows to rush around him. The shadows subside and Leon collapses to the ground kneeling. "My apologies...but I had to do it." Daimos says sternly.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:13 am

Axel runs to the nearest building and jumps to the top."I'm not gonna get involved....I don't even know wats going on in the first place."he then stays on the roof observing.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:14 am

Axel sees this and relaxes a bit.jumps down and asks Deimos what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:16 am

Leon looks at Daimos. "Daimos.............................[/color[color=blue]](telepathically to Daimos only in Riku's voice)...........................help.........................................................."
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:17 am

Relix then becomes shorter and turns into his forbidden form something he was not able to do now but in the past. He looks at everyone not in knowledge who is his friend or not.
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:20 am

His hair turns purple and his eyes shine red. He grows claws and a tail. He then takes out a kingdom Key again a past ability. (in modern Relix's voice) "Daimos stop my past self or he will destry us in reality as well."
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:21 am

Daimos sees that Relix has changed into a Heartless. He moves Axel back slightly. "You may want to find cover...Varodas and I will handle this...GO!" Daimos orders then draws his sword. He nods to Leon then looks over his shoulder at Varodas. "I will handle Leon...you take Relix." He orders. The dragon nods then charges at Relix ready to tear him apart.
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:33 am

Relix then sprouts wings and flys into the air getting ready to do battle withe the monster. Relix the turns into more of a Dragoon Heartless.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:39 am

Daimos looks at Leon. He holds up his hand and generates a ball of dark energy. "I am sorry, my friend...but I must do this..."Daimos apologizes then launches the blast at Riku. It explodes on contact. The dust clears and reveals that he is not hurt by the blast, but has changed back into Riku. He nods slightly to Riku then looks up at the battle between Varodas and Relix.
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:42 am

Relix is charging a great amount of power. The skies turn black and his hand begins to glow with light and darkness. He closes his hand and opens it again to reveal an orb of Nothingness. Relix then charges at the dragon of Darkness so fast its as if he was standing next to him the whole time he then impales the dragon on the chest inches away from the heart.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:57 am

Daimos' eyes widen in shock as the the dragon roars in pain then plummets to the ground. The dragon slams to the ground on its side. He lets out a weak roar then his head drops back to the ground. Daimos looks in disbelief as Varodas lays unmoving. "You...you killed him..." He says almost inaudibly. He drops his head and stands in silence. "You bastard...I'll make you pay...I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!" Daimos yells then looks up at Relix. His eyes turn blood red and the ground begins to shake. Daimos begins to emit an aura of pure dark energy. The aura grows stronger then a rippling wave of dark energy forms at his feet. The wave surges up into a cyclone of dark energy. The cyclone disperses and Daimos stands staring at Relix fiercely. Your soul...will be mine!" He says fiercely then surges up at Relix, causing the ground beneath him to collapse in a large crater. In the blink of an eye, Daimos is in front of Relix and grabs him by the neck forcefully. The follow wind from Daimos' charge pushes them higher into the air. He tightens his grip then forcefully throws Relix to the ground. Relix slams to the ground, causing a large crater. Daimos vanishes the reappears at the edge of the crater staring at Relix with an insatiable bloodlust in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:28 am

"DAIMOS!!!" Riku yells as loud as he can. "Think....If you kill him....It will be like you are killing HIS dragon...I know you thought of him as family but....revenge isn't the answer...leave him be....he will get his just desserts eventually...You of all people should know that..."
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:16 am

Axel unsure of how to react yells to Riku"Should I be down there helping?!?!?!"He then jumps down and ready's his weapon just in case.After that he Whispers to Riku"I've never seen a look like that in any man's eyes."Then Axel looks back to the scene in frony of him.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:31 am

Daimos growls slightly then lets out a sigh. He closes his eyes and sighs again. The dark aura dissipates and the dark energy fades. He looks back down at Relix again. "You are lucky...that Riku is here. Otherwise, your soul would be yet another added to the power of my sword." He says grimly then walks over to Varodas. He kneels by the wound and places his hand over it. Waves of dark energy ripple from his hand. His hand flashes then dark energy floods over the dark dragon's body. Varodas flashes then slowly stands. He shakes his head then stomps and roars loudly. "Good to have you back with us, my friend." Daimos smiles then turns to Riku. "Thank you...for giving me insight." He nods.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:38 am

"Is your dragon Ok?"Axel says to Daimos."I hope so.anyway what now are we just gonna leave him there or do you want me to go down there and get him?"
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:50 am

Daimos nods slightly. "Leave him be...he will come around eventually. Varodas is fine...I was simply overcome with rage. Varodas is born of darkness, and being that there is always going to be darkness as long as light exists, he can never truly die." Daimos explains.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:53 am

"That makes a whole lot of scince....What are we going to do now?i don't know how long he could take to wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and back again...Have I been here before?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts MAX :: Kingdom Hearts Worlds :: Land of Dragons (20 posts to enter)-
Jump to: