Kingdom Hearts MAX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts MAX

Happy Holidays Role Players!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Journy to battle Sin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
MP:
Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Portal Mastery:

Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:10 am

"boring." Serenity said, bringing out the 'o' for more enthusiasm. She lays her head down on Daimos' should and sits sidewise in her seat. "So... um.. what has your life been like?"
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue450/450Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue350/350Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:
Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:15 am

Daimos looks down at her from the corner of his eye then turns his head completely to look at her. He grins slightly then looks away. "I don't remember much...the only thing I remember is appearing in Twilight Town. Everything before that is...well there's nothing before that, not as far as I can remember, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:19 am

"Have you always been alone in your past? Like no one to haver just talk to and be your friend?" Serenity moved her head to look at daimos' here eyes meeting to his. "To be truthful. I consider you as a friend, and you my first in over a few years."
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue450/450Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue350/350Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:
Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:24 am

Daimos looks at her and smiles slightly. "Thank you, that is very kind of you....as far as I know...I don't have anyone...no friends, no family...I just sort of appeared..." He looks her in the eyes a little bit longer then looks back at the frame. "You know Serenity...if I didn't know any better...I'd say you were flirting with me." He says grinning without looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:29 am

"What!? Me? Why, no." Serenity turned back in her seat smiling and blushing. "Couldn't be more subtle could you? She said to herself." She turned to face daimos to find him looking at her. She shifts her eyes back and forth before looking back at him. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:33 am

Daimos laughs slightly then grins. "In time you will understand...what to say and when." He looks back at the frame. "I am not so intimidating as you may believe..." he says simply then looks at her again. He smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:41 am

"I'm not intimidated by you." Serenity said pushing his should slightly. She leans in like she does many times to his lips. "And why do I need to learn what to say? I think I speak vary clearly and precise." Serenity said her breath as cool as ice on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:45 am

Daimos leans in closer to her, their lips nearly touching. "Because certain things...have different effects on different people." He grins then sits back in his seat and looks at the frame. "It looks like it's ready to begin."
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:50 am

Serenity blew on him and sat back in her seat. "What was your first impression of me?" She said turning her head back to Daimos. "Do you think I was some... well, whinny bitch who wanted to get something that she could care less about back?"
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:56 am

"Though I do not prejudge...yes, I did think that. I was quite surprised...when such light power came from such a small girl..." He says as he watches the aquatic field fill and take shape.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:01 am

"Woah..." Serenity said as she watched the field fill up She then looked down and to Daimos. "I'm not really that small... Am I?"
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:06 am

"Well you are pretty short..." He snickers then looks and sees the teams begin to enter the pool.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:11 am

"How rude." Serenity said sitting back in her seat, her arms folded over her chest. She tried to be mad at him but found herself looking at him through the corner of her eyes, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:17 am

The match begins shortly after. Daimos and Serenity watch in awe as the players move skillfully through the water. The ball suddenly emerges from the top of the pool, followed by one of the players. He his about to kick the ball, when several bursts of energy fly over the top of the arena and explode elsewhere in the city. Daimos stands up quickly. "What was that?!" Another burst crashes through the side of the stadium and strikes the base of the pool, destroying the frame. It begins to collapse. Daimos looks back at Serenity quickly. "We have to get out of here, NOW!" He grabs her hand and roughly pulls her up from the seat and they run to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:28 am

Serenity ran alongside Daimos and calculates their odds. "Damn. we wont make it. When we get outside it with collapse on us." Serenity looked at everyone running and how most of them wont make it. She hugged daimos from the back and sprouted her white feathered wings. She flapped them and started to fly, taking daimos with her. But another shot came from the west and stuck though her wing, causing them both to fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:32 am

Daimos grunts and slowly climbs to his feet. He holds his head briefly then shakes his head and walks over to her. "Hold onto me." he says as she hugs him tightly. A shadowy pool forms under them and they sink into it. The pool vanishes. Another portal appears a safe distance from the collapsing stadium and Daimos walks out with Serenity leaning on him. They watch in shock as the stadium collapses. "What could be capable of something like this..." Daimos says in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:38 am

"I dont know. But we might be able to go back if we beat him." Serenity folds her wing back into her skin and stands up straight. "I'll live, it was just my wing." She put her right hand over her body and held her left shoulder. "I wonder what happened to the other people."
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:47 am

Daimos nods then begins looking around. He concentrates in one direction for a long time. "I think...it will not be as easy as we thought...."
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:51 am

"I.. I think I need to lay down for a bit." Serenity dropped to the floor and looked up at Daimos. "In the mean time we can think of an alternate way to get back... no harm in that right?"
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:58 am

Daimos wasn't paying attention. He continues to look in the same direction. He walks over to the edge of the bridge and looks. He sees a large beast floating through the air. "Is that what's responsible for this..." he whispers in slight shock. He finally notice that Serenity is no longer standing by him. He turns and sees her sitting on the ground. He walks back over to her and kneels next to her. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:10 am

"Yeah. I'm alright. Just my should is in shock from that blast. but it will heal." Serenity said putting a hand on his cheek. "You know I am stronger then that." She smiled to him and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:17 am

Daimos smiles slightly then nods and stands up. He starts looking around. People still running from the center of the city towards the border run past them. "It looks like most of the people are trying to get to safety....we should too, I saw what did all of this...and it doesn't look in the least bit friendly. I'll carry you, come on." Daimos picks her up then begins to head in the direction the people are running.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:25 am

"Thank you." Serenity said putting her arms around Daimos, leaning her head in and resting it on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:31 am

They get to an empty section of the bridge. Daimos looks around suspiciously. He starts walking again and the bridge immediately begins to shake. A large tentacle bursts through the bridge directly in Daimos' path. The spiked tentacle waves slowly then several spines fall from it and spring to life. Daimos walks back a little ways then goes to the edge of the bridge. He gently puts Serenity down then stands up and draws his swords. "You stay here, I'll take care of this." he orders then walks back over to the new threats. The bug-like spines hiss at him then charge forward. Daimos grins and runs forward to meet them. They begin fighting.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:35 am

"I can't do anything to help him. I feel so week." Serenity moves up and looks at one of the needle spines. Her eyes glow red and it bursts into flames. Serenity closed her eyes and held her head. "Damn it! Why did I have to get so weak from the fight with him. Tomorrow will be better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journy to battle Sin
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next