Kingdom Hearts MAX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts MAX

Happy Holidays Role Players!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Location : Riku: Looking for Sora and Kairi (Verrick: Darven Hollows)

Vitals
HP:
Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Left_bar_bleue300/300Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Left_bar_bleue230/230Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Portal Mastery:
Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Left_bar_bleue999/999Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Empty
PostSubject: Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)   Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 7:48 am

Riku walks in the door to Timeless River and he is black and white. "What the heck is going on?" Riku pulls out his keyblade. "Even my keyblade is black and white...I wonder if anyone else is here..."

(WHEN YOU POST IN TIMELESS RIVER MAKE YOUR WRITING WHITE LIKE THIS!)
Back to top Go down
https://khmax.forumotion.com
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Left_bar_bleue0/0Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
MP:
Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Left_bar_bleue0/0Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)   Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:05 am

OOC: gayness, lol jk
IC:

Serenity walked forward and bumped into Riku, knocking them both over. "Ow. Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." Serenity said, getting up and holding her hand out for Riku. "Do I know you?" She said tilting her head to one side.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Left_bar_bleue300/300Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Left_bar_bleue230/230Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Portal Mastery:
Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Left_bar_bleue999/999Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)   Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:11 am

Riku grabbed her hand. "I don't know but you do seem familiar...." Riku walks to the Cornerstone of Light. "Hey...do you know if this is the Cornerstone of Light? Queen Minnie wanted me to check on the Cornerstone..."
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)   Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:21 am

"The what stone of who?" Serenity said taking her hood off. She looked at the big sphere that gave off such power as her hair picked up a breeze. "Whats that?" She said looking up to wind it was a few Air Pirates.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)   Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:23 am

Riku jumps in the air and Serenity doesn't see Riku anymore. Suddenly Riku is behind Serenit and half of the Air Pirates are gone. "Pretty neat trick huh?"
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)   Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:28 am

Serenity smiled and turned her head over the shoulder. Seconds later Riku was pushed back by Serenity's wings. They twitched a bit and the rest of them were killed. "It was alright," She said as they fell to the floor disappearing. "But I like mine better." Serenity added, placing her Sanctuary keyblade over her other shoulder.

OOC: I am just not going to do anything to my words, is that otay?
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)   Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:30 am

Sure
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)   Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:35 am

Riku looked at Serenity. "Nice........" Riku spread his wings one dark....one light. "Like mine?" Riku asked. Riku was trying hard not to let the form control him. If Riku couldn't hold it, he would attack most people..
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)   Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:39 am

"Looks weak. Sorry, though. Its just. Light and Dark together at once, it just makes them counteract each other. To draw out the full potential of a certain element, you need just that element, nothing to add to it. When you gather enough. Well like this for instance. If you have full Dark energy concentrated raw then pure Light, you can have a good set up. Although you cant mix them or they will set of a chain reaction and kill you along with it." Serenity turned around to face Riku who was jut stairing. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to turn this into a science lecture for you."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)   Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:42 am

"I know, I know...it's just...I can't master only one...ever since I surrendered to the darkness and came back...I can only master Light and Dark."
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)   Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:47 am

"You'll get there. You just have to have the right teachers." Serenity looked a bit more at him and turned to face the cornerstone. "Sorry, but dont look at me for a teacher."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)   Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 8:50 am

Riku looks at Sernity. "Aww....come on...some of us weren't destined to be only light...." Riku said with a chuckle. "Besides.....I can reward you...."
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)   Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 9:10 am

Serenity laughed a bit and turned to Riku. "Alright then. For one, what makes you think I was destined for only Light. Two, what could you possibly give me?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)   Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 9:57 am

"Only one of the most powerful keyblades that only I know about..." Riku responded. "...not much really..." Riku closed his eyes and said. "So it's a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)   Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:14 am

"I still am not the best teacher. That blade wont make me become better to even begin to know how to teach you." Serenity turned back to the cornerstone of light and placed a hand on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)   Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Does this Place Look so.....Old? (Riku and Serenity)
Page 1 of 1