Kingdom Hearts MAX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts MAX

Happy Holidays Role Players!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Left_bar_bleue450/450Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Left_bar_bleue350/350Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Left_bar_bleue100/100Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Empty
PostSubject: Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross   Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 10:43 am

These are a list of my own personal summons, ones that I made up myself. If you want to use them, you have to ASK ME DIRECTLY. I will then decide if you can use them. These also only last for one post, activating their special attack, called a Spirit Edge, then disappear. You must also possess the appropriate Summon Crystal to use these, and only I can give it to you:

Gigan: An earth elemental that attacks by manipulating the earth around him. He becomes Sacred or Necross when fused with light or dark magic. Summon Crystal: Sand's Eye, Spirit Edge: Earth Crush
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Bl_ear10
Drakan: A fiery dragon warrior elemental that attacks with a sword of fire and by manipulating the heat around him. Summon Crystal: Inferno Jewel, Spirit Edge: Infernum
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Toe_dw10
Atlantia: One of the nereid daughters of Poseidon. She controls the seas with almost as much mastery as Poseidon himself. Summon Crytal: Sea Jewel, Spirit Edge: Tidal Rush
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Nereid10
Thor: The thunderous elemental with control over lightning. Summon Crystal: Battle Ruby, Spirit Edge: Storm Strike
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Thor1t10
Minerva: The Greek goddess of Love. She can both heal and do damage to your enemies. Summon Crystal: Heart Stone, Spirit Edge: Heavenly Shine
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Athena10
Dementia: A kinetic elemental with extraordinary psychic abilities. Her kinetic abilities are not to be taken lightly. Summon Crystal: Kinetic Gem. Spirit Edge: Psychosis
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross 1210
Maelstrom: A gusty elemental with a short temper. He whips up strong gusts of wind when angered. Summon Crystal: Wind Jewel, Spirit Edge: Wind's Fury
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Druidf10
Fallen Angel: A dark elemental that wields a bow and arrows as well as twin swords. Summon Crystal: Dark Jewel, Spirit Edge: Reaping Strike
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Sin310
Galaxia: An elemental from space. It uses the power of gravity to attack enemies. Summon Crystal: Star Emerald, Spirit Edge: Gravity Slam
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Ghost_10
Behemoth: A beastly cyclops that attacks with a large club. Summon Crystal: Power Ruby, Spirit Edge: Enrage
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Cyclop10
Arctic Titan- a frigid ice elemental that attacks with ice and cold attacks. Summon Crystal: Glacial Shard, Spirit Edge: Infinite Winter
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Iceele10
Obelisk: A war machine designed for mass assaults on enemies. Summon Crystal: Gear Diamond, Spirit Edge: Full Assault
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross 17572010

Last edited by on Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Location : Riku: Looking for Sora and Kairi (Verrick: Darven Hollows)

Vitals
HP:
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Left_bar_bleue300/300Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Left_bar_bleue230/230Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Portal Mastery:
Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Left_bar_bleue999/999Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross   Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 10:48 am

I wanna use Atlantia
Back to top Go down
https://khmax.forumotion.com

Zodiacs: Elemental, Blessed, Necross
Page 1 of 1