Kingdom Hearts MAX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts MAX

Happy Holidays Role Players!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Visiting the Prison

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
Visiting the Prison Left_bar_bleue450/450Visiting the Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
Visiting the Prison Left_bar_bleue350/350Visiting the Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:
Visiting the Prison Left_bar_bleue100/100Visiting the Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Visiting the Prison Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:16 am

Daimos emerges from a shadowy portal in the dark and desolate landscape. He looks around then looks up at the furiously thundering sky. He surveys his surroundings then begins to walk north, towards the Prison of Lost Souls.
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
Visiting the Prison Left_bar_bleue120/120Visiting the Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
MP:
Visiting the Prison Left_bar_bleue100/100Visiting the Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Portal Mastery:
Visiting the Prison Left_bar_bleue50/50Visiting the Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 3:56 am

Relix also coming through a dark portal with his hood on is headed in the same direction. Relix sees Daimos in the distance but decides to makae himself known when nessesary
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
Visiting the Prison Left_bar_bleue450/450Visiting the Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
Visiting the Prison Left_bar_bleue350/350Visiting the Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:06 am

Daimos reaches a hill and starts to climb it. He pauses briefly and looks over his shoulder, thinking that he senses someone. He shakes his head then continues up and over the hill. As he descends the other side of the hill, he sees the Prison begin to come closer and become more ominous. He reaches the gates of the Prison and looks up at the dark building. Many unpleasant and disturbing sounds can be heard from within the gates and Prison. He looks at the gate and steps back as an ethereal demon head forms on the gate. "STATE YOUR PURPOSE HERE, TRAVELER." The head booms. Daimos looks at it indifferently then takes a step towards it. "Inmate number 66641, Crime: Spirit Annihilation." He says calmly. The demon head fades and the gates swing open slowly. "ENTER, INMATE DAIMOS DES NECROSS." The voice drones then fades. Daimos walks through the gates and they slam shut behind him.
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
Visiting the Prison Left_bar_bleue120/120Visiting the Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
MP:
Portal Mastery:
Visiting the Prison Left_bar_bleue50/50Visiting the Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:44 am

Relix looking at what just happens comes within a distance of the gate. Knowing that he is not an inmate Relix decides to wait for the right oppertunity. He then walks away from the gate but close to the building. "There's got to be an opening somewhere." Relix then tries to think of a way tto get in without being detected.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Location : Riku: Looking for Sora and Kairi (Verrick: Darven Hollows)

Vitals
HP:
Visiting the Prison Left_bar_bleue300/300Visiting the Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Visiting the Prison Left_bar_bleue230/230Visiting the Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Portal Mastery:
Visiting the Prison Left_bar_bleue999/999Visiting the Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:57 am

Riku appears behind Relix. "You too? Man I can't figure out what this place really is all about..." Riku said heading towards the fence. He touched the fence and a jolt of electricity shocked him. "Dang! That thing shocked me! I don't think we are getting in any time soon, Relix..." Riku thought for a moment. He then walked towards the gate and said. "Maybe if we reapeted what Daimos said..." Riku reached the gate and the demon head appeared. "STATE YOUR PURPOSE HERE, TRAVELER." The head boomed once again. "I-inmate number 66641, Crime: Spirit Annihilation." Riku replied.

OOC: Let Daimos decide if we can come in or not. Ok, Relix?

Last edited by on Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://khmax.forumotion.com
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:05 am

Daimos looks over his shoulder at the gate and grins. "So...he thinks he has what it takes to brave the Prison...interesting." He whispers to himself then pushes open the door. He walks through the main area, the prisoners inside whispering and cowering back as he goes along. He looks around and grins then continues on his way. He gets to the ArchWarden's office and is about to knock when he hears talking behind the door. He pauses then knocks. The talking ceases abruptly. "Enter." A gruff voice answers. Daimos opens the door and walks in. The ArchWarden looks at him intently. Daimos then sees the executioner and cloaked man standing on each side of him. He grins slightly then steps towards the desk. The executioner begins to reach for the large sword on his back, but the ArchWarden stops him. "It's been a while, hasn't it ArchWarden?" Daimos asks. The ArchWarden looks in him over intently then a look of recognition passes over his face. "Ah, yes! Inmate Daimos! Have you returned on a more permanent basis?" He asks. "If he does then we can finish our fight." The cloaked man adds coldly. Daimos looks at him and grins. "Still bitter I see, Reaper. Can't you just accept that I'm the better dark entity?" Daimos asks smartly. Reaper scoffs and turns away from him. The executioner folds his arms and stares at Daimos. "Why are you here, Daimos? What could possibly bring you back here?" he asks. "That's something only the ArchWarden and I can discuss. It's of no concern to you, Archangel." Daimos replies smartly then looks back at the ArchWarden. "But first, there is another matter...it seems that I was followed here. Perhaps you could send the intruder a...proper welcome." Daimos suggests. The ArchWarden leans back in his chair with his fingers laced together in front of his face thoughtfully. He leans forward and grins coldly. "Yes, that sounds like an intriguing plan." He places his hand on the floating orb on his desk. The orb glows palely. "Inmates, listen well. It seems that there is a curious soul here at the Prison...give him a warm welcome, would you?" the ArchWarden orders then sits back in his chair. "Now, we simply wait. If this intruder is good enough to withstand that...then I suppose Archangel and Reaper here will have to step in." He says calmly but evilly. Reaper and Archangel snicker evilly.

Last edited by on Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
Visiting the Prison Left_bar_bleue300/300Visiting the Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Visiting the Prison Left_bar_bleue230/230Visiting the Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Portal Mastery:
Visiting the Prison Left_bar_bleue999/999Visiting the Prison Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:15 am

Riku hears the announcement and immediatly pulls out his keyblade. Riku sees a few inmates comming and he looks into their eyes as they glow a dark yellow. Riku fell to one knee and held his head. "W-what's going......" Riku stops and he gets up and walks towards the inmates."STOP!" Riku boomed. "You mean you are just going to let him order you around like that? think about it...it is all of you inmates against those three "nimwits". Don't you think you should have a say in who fights who?" Riku persuades. Riku falls to one knee again and he closes his eyes and he glows. "What...happened? Did I just black out?"
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:29 am

Daimos looks over his shoulder and grins. "It seems like your little welcoming party did not work..." He looks back at the ArchWarden. "Maybe now Archangel and Reaper will go to stop them now." Daimos suggests. The ArchWarden nods then gestures for them to go outside. Archangel snickers evilly then disappears in a flurry of dark feathers, while Reaper vanishes in a burst of dark and light energy. They reappear outside and the inmates immediately scatter. Archangel draws the sword from his back and rests it on his shoulder, revealing that it is nearly as long as he is. Reaper holds his hands out to the side and summons a dark powered sword and a light powered sword. "And just where do you think you're going, stranger?" Reaper asks fiercely. "He seems to think he's going to get into the prison. But that, stranger, is something we cannot allow." Archangel declines and narrows his eyes and they start to glow dark yellow.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:34 am

Riku's eyes glow yellow again. [color=yellow]"Whoa, whoa...who said anything about fighting?" Riku said with an evil grin. "I merely wish to join..." [color:f2cf=white:f2cf]Relix looks at Riku with a disturbed face.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:40 am

Reaper looks at Archangel and they both snicker evilly. Reaper steps forward and walks towards the gate. "So you want to join us, do you? Well what makes you think you have what it takes?" He asks as he gets to the gate. He looks him over then grins evilly. "What experience do you have with the darkness? And I don't mean a little near death experience. Have you ever been consumed completely, right down to your spirit? Have you ever struggled to regain your soul from the depths of the dark abyss, only to have it ripped from you again and sealed away from you?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:43 am

Riku grins again. "It's almost as if you were there. If you don't believe me, aske Kairi..."
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:48 am

Reaper sneers and steps back from the gate. "Hmph, that's nothing compared to the hell that I had to endure...you know nothing about the darkness. Go back where you cam from stranger, you don't have what it takes to enter this place." He says harshly then turns and walks away from the gate.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:55 am

Riku's grin turns into a frown. "...Trust me...I've had my trip to hell and back..." Riku turns. "I've beaten creatures much stronger and bigger than you." Riku grins once again. "If that means anything to you...you'll let me join..."
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:01 am

Reaper stops and looks over his shoulder at him. His eyes are glowing black. "You shouldn't make an opinion based on looks...I happen to be one of the strongest beings alive. Perhaps if you were able to beat me I would believe that...would you care to challenge me?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:03 am

Riku pulls out Dark Abyss and Light Stream. "Now now, don't do something stupid! But I accept I will fight...If I win, I join if you win....I'll...sell you my soul...." Riku said.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:10 am

Reaper sneers evilly then claps his swords together. The gate slowly swings open and Riku and Relix walk through. The gate slams shut behind them. "A question first...do you know someone named Daimos Des Necross?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:11 am

Riku looked at Reaper. "How do you know Daimos?"
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:13 am

Reaper shakes his head and disregards his question. "The correct question is...have you fought him before?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:19 am

Riku cocks his head at the question. "Well, kind of...why do you ask? I'm fighting you aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:22 am

Reaper grins evilly. "And did you win?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:23 am

"It was more of a stalemate....but that still doesn't answer my question...who exactly am I fighting?" This time Riku lunged toward him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:33 am

Reaper stands in place and grins at him smartly. "I'm sorry...was that supposed to frighten me? Hm...you'll have to try alot harder, stranger, if you wish to scare me. And if you couldn't beat Daimos...then you have no chance of beating me." He shakes his head then darts at him, the ground caving in behind him.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:38 am

"You'd be surprised!" Riku transformed into Master of Dark Arts form and attacks.
Code:
I roll 5 dice, then add half of that, that is the total damage...

OOC: lol it's been so long since I've fought
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:38 am

The member Riku has done the following action : roll dice

5 times Visiting the Prison 5516
Results :
  Visiting the Prison Dice6   Visiting the Prison Dice5   Visiting the Prison Dice2   Visiting the Prison Dice3   Visiting the Prison Dice3
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:40 am

I forgot that I also add 5 for the second weapon...

19 (Dice roll)+9 (Closes to half of Dice roll)+5 (second weapon)=Reaper takes 33 damage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Prison   Visiting the Prison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Prison
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts MAX :: Made Up Worlds :: Demon Realm-
Jump to: