Kingdom Hearts MAX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts MAX

Happy Holidays Role Players!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Koriko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Location : Riku: Looking for Sora and Kairi (Verrick: Darven Hollows)

Vitals
HP:
Koriko Left_bar_bleue300/300Koriko Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Koriko Left_bar_bleue230/230Koriko Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Portal Mastery:
Koriko Left_bar_bleue999/999Koriko Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Koriko Empty
PostSubject: Koriko   Koriko Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:43 am

DO NOT REPLY HERE!! REPLY IN THE TOPIC "Koriko - RESPONSE TOPIC"!!

I am obsessed with the Japanese culture...so....yeah

This is a story that I am writing and I want to know what you all think of it!

Last edited by on Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://khmax.forumotion.com
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Location : Riku: Looking for Sora and Kairi (Verrick: Darven Hollows)

Vitals
HP:
Koriko Left_bar_bleue300/300Koriko Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Koriko Left_bar_bleue230/230Koriko Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Portal Mastery:
Koriko Left_bar_bleue999/999Koriko Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

Koriko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koriko   Koriko Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:43 am

Chapter 1: Toiomota Festival

Every year in Toiomota Japan, we have a festival called The Koriko Festival in honor of the the great ancestor Koriko Hasune. My name is Mino Hisage, and I am one of the royal guards for the Hasune family. I am the personal guard for Tsaku Hasune, the youngest Emporer at 18 years of age. During the festival, Tsaku is required to ride on the Ancestreal Float. We go on a route all through Toiomota. However; this year, something happened. We were about halfway through the route and Tsaku was of course bored of waving to the crowd. He turned to me and let out a deep sigh. "Are we almost done Mino?" He asked impatiently. I starred straight forward. "We are about halfway through Lord Tsaku. Please hold on a little longer..." I felt a little degraded...I at the age of 30, had to protect an emporer at the age of 18. I heard something running quickley by and I placed a hand on the hilt of my sword. I looked around and I heard a rush of screams from the crowd and and Tsaku yelling. "Hey! What are you doing?! Let me go!!" I pulled out my sword but before I could find the enemy, he was gone. A bright light shone from the sky and a ghostly figure came and landed on the float. The figure became solid, more...human-like. "Hello, I am Koriko Hasune...I am back because a balance has been upset in the Hasune family. She looked at me. "Come, the person who took Tsaku was a Hevonarien from Hevonary." She walked towards the Mekail Forest. "How did she come back...? Oh well, I guess I'd better go to Hevonary with her..." I jumped off the float and started to head towards Mekail Forest.
Back to top Go down
https://khmax.forumotion.com

Koriko
Page 1 of 1