Kingdom Hearts MAX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts MAX

Happy Holidays Role Players!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW World Leaders!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Location : Riku: Looking for Sora and Kairi (Verrick: Darven Hollows)

Vitals
HP:
NEW World Leaders!! Left_bar_bleue300/300NEW World Leaders!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
NEW World Leaders!! Left_bar_bleue230/230NEW World Leaders!! Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Portal Mastery:
NEW World Leaders!! Left_bar_bleue999/999NEW World Leaders!! Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

NEW World Leaders!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW World Leaders!!   NEW World Leaders!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:29 pm

Ok here are the results for todays world applications...

Daimos Des Necross:
When I saw that you have come from trinity to here, I knew that this site would become alot more intresting. Anyway, I agree to your reason, I have seen many of your RP Stories, and they are Really nice. I liked your "only if it has to be war" statment in the peace or war questions, and recomendation was Axel so you have more of a chance getting it than you already do! OVerall your application just AMAZED me!

here are my results for todays applications...

Oblivion Castle - Daimos Des Necross
Back to top Go down
https://khmax.forumotion.com

NEW World Leaders!!
Page 1 of 1