Kingdom Hearts MAX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts MAX

Happy Holidays Role Players!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There and back again...Have I been here before?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue450/450There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue350/350There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue100/100There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty
PostSubject: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:22 am

Daimos emerges from the shadows in front of the Emperor's palace. He looks around then looks up at the impressive palace, looking at the slightly damaged areas closely. "Why...does it feel like I've been here before..." He whispers to himself then looks around the courtyard. There are fading signs of a past war. He walks into the courtyard then notcies something on the ground. He kneels down and sees the imprint of a large claw. He lightly runs his hand over it. "I wonder...could this be...his footprint?" He says to himself then stands up and looks at the palace again before walking back over to it. He begins to approach the entrance to the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue120/120There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue100/100There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue50/50There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:10 am

"You don't remember?" Relix said steeping forward towards Daimos.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue120/120There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue90/90There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue999/999There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:12 am

"Remember what?"Axel says walking towards the two.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue450/450There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue350/350There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:13 am

Daimos quickly turns to Relix and takes a step back. "No...well, im not exactly sure...do you know me? I feel like I've met you before..." Daimos says and narrows his eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue90/90There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue999/999There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:14 am

"what are the two of you talking about?"Axel says (confused)
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Location : Riku: Looking for Sora and Kairi (Verrick: Darven Hollows)

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue300/300There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue230/230There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:17 am

" don't know if you have met him before....but you've met me be before..." A man in an organization 13 robe walks up next to Daimos and whispers to Daimos. "Don't let them know who I am Daimos" then pulled out Dark Abyss.
Back to top Go down
https://khmax.forumotion.com
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:19 am

Axel looks towards Riku unsure if he should be ready to fight or not."Are we safe?"he then says to Riku.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue300/300There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue230/230There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:21 am

"I'm unsure at the moment Axel..." the hooded man says. "I think we are safe, but..."
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:23 am

Daimos nods slightly to the hooded man then looks back at Relix and Axel. He looks at Relix intently then the same feeling of recognition passes over him. "Wait...you...I think I remember now...there was a war...you came to help me...and someone...a demon and a girl...they helped too...but there was someone else...I can't think of them..." Daimos says then looks towards the palace deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? Left_bar_bleue50/50There and back again...Have I been here before? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:24 am

"Whow calm down there. Dont do anything...", pulls out ChaserKeyblade. "...hasty."
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:26 am

He looks towards Daimos. "Now you got." Smiles then turns his attention to the hooded figure. "You still want to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:26 am

Axels walks back a bit so he can see everybody involved in the situation.Unsure if he wants to be there or not.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:29 am

Riku seathes his Dark Abyss. "We won't fight...also Daimos...I remember the same thing somehow...though I wasn't there......There was.........I don't remember all I remember is the name.....Leon......"

Last edited by on Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:29 am

Daimos looks over at Axel and grins slightly. "Your fear is well-placed...but untimed. You need not fear us...least of all me." Daimos assures.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:31 am

"Ok good, but i'm still not sure of these memouries you guys are haveing, because i don't remember anything.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

"You need not fear me either....of course you know who I am...." The hooded man said while heading towards Relix and putting his hand on hs shoulder. "Can you feel, Relix?"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:35 am

Axel stands viewing the reactions of all the people around him.(Very confused now)OOC.Axel i mean.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:35 am

"Past experiences...don't trouble yourself over them." Daimos shakes his head then looks back at the courtyard. "I wonder if...could he still be here?" He says distantly as he looks up towards the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:38 am

"He who, Daimos?" Riku said with a confused face.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:39 am

"Well does anyone remember if I was in any of these memories you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:40 am

Relix looks at Riku for a moment. "Riku?"...He then sees Daimos heading towards the courtyard. Suddenly he remembers the war he was involved in. He drops to his knees seeing the evil he fought and the evil h gave into. "Ahh.", he says holding his head.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:41 am

".......I don't believe you were Axel..........." Riku says still looking at Daimos
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:42 am

Axel runs over putting his hand on Relix's shoulder"Are you o....."his sentance is cut off as he starts to see the memories flowing through Relix's mind.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:46 am

Daimos looks over his shoulder at Riku. "The dragon that fought with me...The dark dragon king Varodas..."He says then turns back to the mountains. "Well...only one way to find out..." he whispers then lets out a loud, piercing whistle. It echoes off towards the mountains. The whistle fades, but is soon after answered by a loud roar. Daimos grins slightly as he sees a dark shape rise from the mountains and approach the palace.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:46 am

Riku all of a sudden started feeling funny. "What....is going on...?" His keyblade turned into a gunblade and he turned into Leon. "Wh-what??" Riku-Leon said he walked into the palace and saw an army of heartless. "Daimos!! Is this what it was like....Before?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and back again...Have I been here before?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next