Kingdom Hearts MAX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts MAX

Happy Holidays Role Players!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Journy to battle Sin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
MP:
Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Portal Mastery:

Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:05 am

Serenity wakes up a while latter after Daimos sets out to go and find her. She looks across to find the one girl she helped earlier in the bed next to her. They had both stopped at another Inn to further hide from the men who were trying to get her. Serenity got up and started to shake her, waking her up. The girl opened one eye then the other, starring at Serenity. “Why would you save me after I said those things to you?” The girl said closing her eyes again. “Rikku.” Serenity looked at her and motioned as to what could be, huh? “My name, its Rikku.” Serenity smiled to her and replied, “My name is serenity, it’s vary nice to meet you, Rikku.” Rikku jolted forward and sat up in her bed. “Well then Serenity, judging by your staff and clothing you are a summoner. Not well protected by the looks of it too.” Serenity shakes her head and sits down next to her. “I have a guardian, Daimos. He is… Actually I don’t know where he is.” Rikku looked around and smiled. “Then I will be your guardian too, it’s the least I can do after you helped me. They just caught me off guard.” Rikku and Serenity started to talk more about that subject, both tossing in their inputs. Daimos, on the other hand, continued to search frantically for serenity.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue450/450Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue350/350Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:
Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:13 am

Daimos drifts through the crowd in the form of a dark mist. He drifts to the top of a large building and reforms looking around the city. "Where are you Serenity...." He whispers to himself then looks around again. He looks towards the area near the Blitzball stadium. He again turns into a dark mist and drifts quickly over in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:28 am

After Rikku said her final mark, Serenity smiled to her. "Well then I would be happy to have you as a Guardian. Come on." She stood up and held her hand to Rikku, "Lets go find my friend." She added. Rikku smiled and took Serenity's hand, standing up and getting off the bed. They both walked out the door, then out of the Inn. "Now where could he possibly be?"
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue450/450Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue350/350Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:
Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:48 am

A dark mist drifts down in front of them and hovers just above the ground. Daimos reforms kneeling then stands up as the leftover mist fades. He looks at her and folds his arms. "Why did you run off like that? I've been through pure hell trying to find you! What were you thinking?" He frowns at her then notices Rikku. "Isn't she the girl from the inn? What's she doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:59 am

"E ys ran kiynteyh" Rikku said stepping toward Daimos, cracking her knuckles. "Rikku its okay." Serenity said, putting a hand on her calming her down. "Daimos, I was helping Rikku, she is going. She is my new guardian. Is there a problem with that?" She said slowly walking closer to Daimos.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:03 am

Daimos narrows his eyes at Rikku then places a hand on one of his sword hilts. "I guess not...but she better watch it from now on. If she gets in my way..." He taps on the sword hilt then turns away from them with his arms folded. "Where to now, anyway? What's next?"
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:32 am

"Rikku?" Was all Serenity said but said it into a continuation of Daimos' question. "Du kad du dra haqd cissuh. Oui cruimt bycc nekrd druikr, is, ur oayr! Fa ryja du rayt du kiytu Cymys haqd." Riku said pointing to the east exit. "Ugyo drah. kiytu Cymys ed ec. Ur, yht Neggi?" Rikku turned to look at Serenity. "E ys kmyt oui yna so kiynteyh." Rikku smiled and gave Serenity a warm hug. Serenity there after turned to Daimos. "We are headed for Guado Salam right now. It due east of here, not to far off." Serenity and Rikku both started to go on toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:39 am

Daimos looks over his shoulder at them then turns fully to face them as they walk away. He sighs and rubs his temples. "What the hell did I get myself into this time?" He whispers to himself then shakes his head and walks after them. He catches up to them and steps between them while bumping Rikku out of the way. "You're in my way!" He says harshly then puts his arm around Serenity's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:46 am

Rikku starred at him with a blank face the folded her arms across her chest. "Pycdynt." She quietly said to herself, but knowing he does not know her language. Serenity looked at at Daimos and gave him a small concerned look. "I ask you not to be so mean to her, Daimos. She is really sweet." Serenity quietly said to him, she tilter her hat so that her eyes could meet his. "Also," She added. "She is teaching me Al Bhed."
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:06 am

Daimos narrows his eyes thoughtfully at her then sighs and shrugs. "Fine...I guess if it means that much to you...I'll be nice to her." He agrees reluctantly then looks at Rikku. "Sorry for being so mean to you, I shouldn't have acted that way towards you...friends?" He holds his hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 2:08 am

"Oui lyh gaab dryd du ouincamv" Rikku said as she moved to the other side of Serenity. Putting distance between the two of them. "Edc ugyo, Tyesuc ec hela. keja ed desa yht oui femm zicd maynh du muja-" Rikku interrupted Serenity before she could finish. "Muja dryd drehk? E tuhd fyhd du."
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 3:43 am

Daimos narrows his eyes at her and his eyes turn red. "Fine, then we won't be friends. I, therefore, stand by my previous statement, if you get in my way, I'll kill you." He glares at her and his eyes flash dark red then return to their normal color. He takes his arm from around Serenity's shoulder and walks ahead of them. "I'll give you two time to yourself." He says indifferently as he walks ahead.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:50 am

Serenity looked at Daimos and gave a concerned look. Rikku starred at him and sighed. “You like him. I can tell he likes you too. Its all over you both.” Serenity turned to her and gave a half smile at Rikku. “I guess you could say so. I… Zicd cusa desac ra lyh pa cu tevvelimd.” Rikku nodded her head as well and gave Serenity a warm hug. “Edc ugyo, ra ec uhmo kuehk drnuikr cusa rynt desac nekrd huf. Po dra haqd tyo un duhekrd ra femm pa pylg du hunsym.” Rikku said, reassuring Serenity. She let her go and they both ran up to Daimos. “Daimos, for Serenity. I will try to be kind with you.” Rikku said, with perfect English too.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:05 am

Daimos gives her a quick look over then walks faster. "No thanks, just remember what I said before. If you value your life, you'll remember that." He says cruelly as he walks away. He stops and looks over his shoulder at her. "You'd do well to stay far away from me for a while...no telling what I'll do right now." He narrows his eyes and glares at her with glowing red eyes then looks forward again and keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:10 am

E femm neb res ubah, beala po beala fremcd ra cmaabc duhekrd. Riku said, a burning passion for Daimos burning within her. Serenity only gave a half smile and continued walking on. Tyesuc, fryd rybbahat? Fyc ed palyica E clynat oui po nihhehk uvv? You know I will always love you, right?"
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:15 am

Daimos glances at her then looks forward again. "I know, I'll always love you, too...but right now I need to be alone." He says and again walks ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:46 am

Riku looked at Daimos then turned to Serenity. "Oui kioc yna caas jyno hela. Canahedo, fro tu oui cdyo fedr res druikr? Oui luimt ryja cu silr paddan. Ouin yna cu bnaddo, oui yna ymcu y cissuhan cu oui luimt ryja bnaddo silr yhouha. Baubma femm muug du oui yc y ranu frah oui pnehk dra lyms." Serenity smiled again and turned to Rikku. "Palyica E luimt ryja yhouha. Tyesuc ec faent nekrd huf, pid ra ec cdemm cfaad. Ikr, frah tu fa kad uid uv rana? E ys punat du daync."
"Fa ynah'd dryd vyn vnus dra kyda huf." Rikku said pointing at the gate. For the rest of the time they walked all were quiet. The guards prayed for them and Serenity did the same. The three of them left the gate and walked on, the mountainess tundra winding out in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:55 am

Daimos looks back and notices he is a good distance ahead of them. He walks to the edge of a cliff and sits down looking at the setting sun. "Perhaps....it would be better if I went elsewhere...maybe if I found a way to get back...I could get her back...but stay here myself. She doesn't need someone like me around her....maybe...just maybe I should..." He says to himself then stands up. He walks over to the cliff wall and holds up his hand. Dark mist forms into a shuriken. He writes a brief note to her then pins it to the cliff wall with the shuriken. He gives a final look back then vanishes into a shadowy portal.

What the note says:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:09 am

Serenity looks around a bit trying to find Daimos. "Where did Daimos go off to?" She asked herself while turning the corner where he disappeared to. There she found the note. "What does it say?" Rikku asked turning to look at it as well. "Nothing, it says nothing." Serenity said, the note burning within her hand. "Lets keep moving." She turned and started to walk on, Rikku following behind. "Where is Daimos?" She asked looking around. "Did the note say where he was going?" Serenity turned to stop Rikku, she held her shoulders. "The note gave no information, Daimos will be fine." Rikku looked at her and moved Serenity's arms off her, "Okay, your the boss."
"I didn't mean to be rude, just he decided to leave us for now. He thinks you will do just fine with guarding me." Rikku only continued to walk on, not replying to Serenity in any manor. The both of them walked though the cliffs and mountains not saying a single word to each other.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:15 am

Daimos reappears from another portal near the entrance to Guadosalam. He looks around then walks in. A group of strange looking men walk up to him. "Good day traveler, welcome to Guadosalam, the home of all Guado. Maester Seymore is currently out on other business, but feel free to stay at the inn to recover your strength." He first man bows slightly then they all leave. Daimos looks after them then looks around. He sees the large mansion in the base of the tree and walks towards it. The guards immediately cut him off. "My apologies traveler, but this is Maester Seymore's home. He is currently away on important business." One of the guards says. Daimos nods slightly then turns and heads towards the inn. He looks to his left and sees a tunnel. He heads down the tunnel and sees the large portal at the end. "Now what could that be? I wonder..." He walks up the steps and hesitates before walking through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 7:19 am

Rikku and Serenity both walked on for what seemed like hours. All the time they walked they talked about some things going on with them. About what happened before they met each other. Serenity even told her they Daimos and her both were not really of this world. How they got here by mistake. Rikku understood everything and promised she would never talk about it to anyone, how she will also help them find a way to get back. As they walked on and talked monsters formed out and started to attack them. Nothing the two couldn't handle. They made a great team, although Serenity wished Daimos was still there. When night fell they both found a nice place to stay, for the time being. They talked a bit more, Rikku teaching her some skills and such, Serenity teaching her back. They both gotten stronger on the journey. The next day they woke up at around the same time the sun emerged from the horizon. "Canahedo, oui yfyga?" Rikku said, shaking on her should a it. Serenity turned her head and gave a warm smile to her. "Oac, E ys. Oui fyhd du kad cdyndat cu fa luimt kad du kiytu Cymys vycdan un veht cusadrehk du ayd?" Serenity asked sitting up and rubbing her eyes. Rikku did the same and yawned. "Hu, fa lyh gaab kuehk ev oui fyhd. E tuh'd naymmo seht yd ymm." Rikku replied back. Serenity nodded and stood up, stretching her hand out to help Rikku up. Rikku took her hand and stood up stretching now. She looked around for a bit and then started to walk on seeing the markers she laid to show them both which way they have been and where they now are headed. "Cu fa haat du rayt uvv dryd fyo, fa paddan kad kuehk." Rikku said gripping Serenity's hand as they both walked on. Both of them were still a tad sleepy, but had to get going or they would never really wake up. Serenity looked around for a bit then found herself straying off. Rikku, who was still on the trail, felt her hand move away from her side. As she turned her head to face Serenity she found she was going off down a sand dune. Rikku pulled her closer to her and Serenity snapped out of it. "Cunno, E ys cdemm y dyt denat, ev oui ryth'd kiaccat." Serenity said, laughing a bit. "Hu, hu. Edc ugyo. Zicd cu muhk yc oui tuh'd kad ouincamv rind E ys veha fedr ed. E femm pa rana du ramb oui, cu muhk yc oui yna rana du ymcu ramb sa kad pylg uh dra dnyem frah E kad uvv ed." Rikku added, now laughing a bit with her. They both talked a bit more on random stuff to help make sure the other isn't going off somewhere else. They soon found the entrance to the Guado's home. Seeing a man also walking into it. He turned one last time and found the two walking toward him. He smiled and waited for the two to catch up to him. When they both got to him he welcomed them to the home and told them his name was Maester Seymour. "It was nice to meet you girls, would you care to come to my place and get something to eat? You both look famished." Seymour offered. "Come on, its no big deal for me." He added. Rikku and serenity looked at each other but took him up on his offer. Both of them walking into the Guado's home with Seymour in front of them both. He took them to the end of the small place and took them inside.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 7:39 am

Daimos walks steps onto the large platform just outside the portal and looks around. He sees small groups of wispy orbs drifting through the air every now and then. He steps closer to the edge and looks over, seeing the clouds part slightly and reveal the valley beneath. He steps back and looks up. "What is this place?" He whispers to himself then turns around. Standing in the middle of the platform is a slightly faded vision of a woman. Daimos narrows his eyes and begins to walk closer to the woman. A few of the wispy orbs drift off from her body. He looks at the woman intently. "Do I...do I know you?" He asks. The woman continues to stand silently looking at him. He takes another step towards her and reaches out to touch her. His hand passes through her, releasing more wispy orbs. Daimos steps back and looks at the woman again. He then notices a half of a medallion hanging around her neck. He instantly recognizes it and looks at his own. It drops from his hand and hangs around his neck. He looks at the woman in disbelief. "You're...are you my...mother?" He asks then shakes his head and looks down. "Right...you can't respond anyway...but I do know...that you're my mother...because you have the other half...of this medallion. I'm glad that I at least know that I had family." He looks up to say something else but the woman is gone. In her place on the ground is the other half of the medallion. He kneels down and picks it up then turns it over. There is an inscription on it.
Spoiler:
Daimos begins to get slightly teary-eyed. He shakes his head then puts then the medallion around his neck. He connects them then looks back over at the cloudy valley. "Thank you...mother..." He whispers then walks back over to the portal. He walks through and proceeds down the stairs. He leaves the Far Plane and walks back down the tunnel. He looks to his right as he gets to the end and sees that the guards are now off duty. He looks in slight confusion then walks back over to the mansion. He looks at it then starts to open the doors. He stops then steps back from them. He shakes his head then turns and walks away. He heads through the opening and sees the dark and cloudy sky of the Thunder Planes. He stands at the entry way looking over the landscape. Bolts of lightning strike all over the plane, but there is no rain. Several of the bolts at drawn to large towers that have been set up. Daimos scratches his head then shrugs and is about to step forward, when a bolt of lightning strikes inches in front of him. He smells the singed air and jumps back. "What the hell!" He exclaims then creeps towards the entrance again. He stops just inside it. "Hm...now how am I supposed to get across this..." He says to himself as he stands in thought.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:26 am

Rikku, Serenity, and Seymour all walked to the main floor of the mansion. "You girls can head up there and get that dust off of you. I will just be down there." Seymour said pointing down further straight. "Thats the dining room. There you can have all the food you could want. I will see you both latter." Seymour said as he walked on down to the dining room. Rikku and Serenity both walked up to the area Seymour pointed to and started to get the dust off of them and their clothing.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:34 am

Daimos stands at the entrance a while longer then looks back over his shoulder. "Maybe someone at that mansion will know how to get across here...well, it's worth a try." He shrugs then turns and heads back to Guadosalam. He walks back over to the mansion and pushes the doors open. "Hello? Is anyone here?" He calls as he walks into the main hall.
Back to top Go down
Haruko
Sage of Darkness
Haruko

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:24 am

Two main guards of the mansion walked out and looked at Daimos. "Excuse me sir, but you dont just go barging into a house such as this. You see this is Maester Seymour's house. If you request him you will have to wait outside whilst we get him." The first guard said. The other one turned Daimos around and started to push him out. "The door is this way, Sir." The second one said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journy to battle Sin   Journy to battle Sin - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journy to battle Sin
Page 20 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next