Kingdom Hearts MAX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts MAX

Happy Holidays Role Players!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There and back again...Have I been here before?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue450/450There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue350/350There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:10 am

Daimos looks over his shoulder at the crater where Relix lay. "Hmm....we'll be up soon enough, just leave him there." he says then turns and walks into the palace followed by Varodas.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/90There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999/999There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:15 am

Axel looks to Riku and shrugs his shoulders."i guess you follow."He then jumps into the crater and shakes the injured person and try's to wake him.but when he wakes up he attacks Axel.Axel unexpecting the attack is launched into the air and performs an areial recovery.then he lands to the ground and jumps into the vrater attacking at the man in the crater(fighting continues)
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 5:32 pm

Relix(present form) appears behind Axel. "You can stop fighting that now. It was just a figment of the past that came out of me when you made contact with me before.", Relix looks into the crater. "That used to be me? Disgraceful.", Relix then opens his hand. "Light Figera!" The former Relix was destoryed completely. "Come on Axel let's go. I'm pretty sure Daimos is ticked at that scene from the past.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue450/450There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue350/350There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:41 am

Daimos stands in the renovated throne room looking around with slight recall. "I think...I used to be ruler of this world..." He says distantly then approaches the throne. He looks it over then notices the slender hole next to the chair. He narrows his eyes. He unsheathes his sword then sits in the throne looking at the hole. He looks at his sword then slowly puts it in the hole. It fits perfectly and Daimos looks around the throne room again. "Yes...I did rule this land...but I am not sure how I lost it...perhaps when I left for other worlds..." Daimos sits deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:58 am

"Now do you remember? You lost this land to those nobodys. They took it when i was tranformed. I know this maybe hard to accepted but...we failed.", Relix says trying to put it less disapointing. "We lost that war back then. We were unstopplable intill Becky left, Fayt, then Leon, then the grief overcame me. I transformed and become anrgy. I attempted to kill your dragon friend and i am deeply sorry for that. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me...Daimos."
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:05 am

Daimos continues to sit it thought. He shakes out of his daze then looks at Relix. "It could not be helped, you are forgiven my friend." He nods.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Location : Riku: Looking for Sora and Kairi (Verrick: Darven Hollows)

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue230/230There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999/999There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:19 am

Riku walks in and says. "I don't know how...but I remember that war...Leon Relix Fayt Becky Daimos and The Army of Heartless and Nobodies...Leon nearly died...and Daimos unleashed his attack..." All of a sudden Riku heard these words in his head (voice "Keyblade.........What is a Keyblade........? Heartless........Nobodies........The Chosen One........Prophecy........More.....Than What They Appear to be.....?")
Back to top Go down
https://khmax.forumotion.com
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:39 am

Relix then turns to Riku. "You ok.", Relix then examines Riku's face. "There here.", Relix says to himself. Suddenly the ground was shaking.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue230/230There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:56 am

"Not again!!!" Riku yells while shaking the daze of his wierd experience. "That was wierd though..." He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:01 am

Relix looks at Riku after the quake. "Riku...You sure you ok? Maybe a bit of my mental scene is still in effect in your head."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:06 am

Riku shakes his head. "I'm fine Relix...It's just..." The army of heartless and nobodies charge through the door. "NO TIME TO EXPLAIN I WILL LATER!!" Riku says heading toward the Heartless With oblivion and Oathkeeper.
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:10 am

Relix then summons ChaserKeyblade. "Yeah. Let's take care of this guy."
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:22 am

Daimos looks towards the approaching Heartless and Nobodies. He dislodges the sword from the ground then stands up. "You may have gotten this world before...but you will not keep it!" Daimos growls fiercely then steps down from the throne. "I think now...is a good time to summon your brother, Varodas." He says without looking at the growling dragon. His sword gave off a blinding light. The army stops in its tracks. A bright flash is emitted from Daimos' chest then a spark of light surges from his chest and hovers in front of him. "REDEMPTION DRAKE BAHLEIL, I SUMMON YOU!" Daimos yells. The spark of light snakes around his sword then merges with it. The sword flashes again then launches a beam of light energy into the sky. The beam scorches through the ceiling into the sky. It vanishes into the clouds. The sky glows white then a vortex of light energy opens in the sky. The head of a holy dragon emerges from the vortex slowly. Its eyes flash then it bursts free of the vortex and crashes through the roof of the palace. The elegant dragon roars powerfully. The light subsides as the new dragon stands ready. Bahleil looks over at Varodas and growls slightly then looks at the Heartless and Nobodies.

OOC: I'm gonna do the template for this guy in a sec, I just forgot about him til I looked at my other thing on Trinity lol
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:26 am

Relix runs out of the castle destroying a bunch of heartless on his way out. "Don't you guys go dying on me." Relix says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:30 am

Riku looks back at Daimos and Relix. "I know how to handle this...." Riku holds out his hand and a portal opens all around the palace. "Now if they want to get in...they have to find their way through the Realm of Darkness..." Riku said with nobility knowing that he sent them all to his Realm.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:34 am

Daimos grins slightly then sits back down in the throne with one of his dragon companions on each side. "Good thinking Riku...but Relix may be trapped there as well...he left before you used the barrier." he says.
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:36 am

"I will open the portal to us three so that we may pass." Riku said. "I think I can do that let's try."
Code:
It will take 5 posts to complete the transfer portal.
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:44 am

Relix looks around and sees nothing. "Where am I?", Relix feels as if he is floating. "Did I...die?"
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:50 am

Riku starts to hover above the ground. "I'm gonna go check outside. I'll e right back." Riku said while heading toward the portal.
Code:
There is 4 more posts until the transfer potal is complete.
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:55 am

"Riku!" there is a scychronized echo as if there is a double voice. "Where am I? Daimos? Anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/90There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:15 am

"I hope he can find a way out of there, We can't have people dissapearing all the time."Axel says while wlking back and forth thinking about a secret he has hidden deep away.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 4:19 am

Bahleil and Varodas lay down next to Daimos as he sits in the throne in thought. Varodas nudges him slightly. Daimos looks at the dark dragon and grins slightly then rubs his snout. "Your concern is appreciated my friend, but I am simply thinking, you need not worry." Daimos assures. Varodas growls lowly then looks forward again.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:41 am

Axel looks over"thinking of what?"he says.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 4:37 am

"An encounter I had...a year ago in Traverse Town...a girl..." Daimos says then smiles slightly.
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 3:52 am

Relix then appears out of thin air. He then drops on the floor...unconsious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and back again...Have I been here before?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next