Kingdom Hearts MAX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts MAX

Happy Holidays Role Players!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There and back again...Have I been here before?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue450/450There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue350/350There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:10 am

"Hmm...it seems Riku's transfer portal worked..." He stands up from his throne and walks over to Relix. He kneels by him and looks him over. "It seems the Realm of Darkness took its toll on him..."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Location : Riku: Looking for Sora and Kairi (Verrick: Darven Hollows)

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue230/230There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999/999There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:14 am

Riku ran to Relix and fell to the ground on his knees. "Is...he still breathing...Daimos?"
Back to top Go down
https://khmax.forumotion.com
Daimos Des Necross
Admin
Admin
Daimos Des Necross

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue450/450There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue350/350There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:26 am

He nods slightly. "He will be fine, he simply needs to rest."
Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Admin
Riku

Location : Riku: Looking for Sora and Kairi (Verrick: Darven Hollows)

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue230/230There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (230/230)
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999/999There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999/999)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:28 am

"You stay here..." Riku says as he pulled out his Blade of Truth. "I'm gonna go kill that army for attacking the palace again!!" he flew out of the portal ans into the heartless army and Daimos heres a faint sentence. "What happened to all of them...?"
Back to top Go down
https://khmax.forumotion.com
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue120/120There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
MP:
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:08 am

Relix is dreaming of what took place at the mansion with namine'. To himself, "Why would she do that?!"
Back to top Go down
Axel
Twilight Dweller
Twilight Dweller
Axel

Vitals
HP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue120/120There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
MP:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue90/90There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Portal Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 5:09 pm

Axel stands by thinking if he should stay and tend to Rleix or fight along side Riku.......He quickly decides that it would be better if he stayed....but more fun if he fought and ran behind Riku seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Relix
Chaser
Chaser
Relix

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Mastery:
There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 7:40 am

Relix in his heart can see the to forces fighting inside him. "That's my light.", Relix says looking at an older version of himself fighting with Oathkeeper. He then turns to his left. "And that's my...darkness?", Relix says looking at a man with a hood on. The Light hit the Darkness and the hood was removed. It showed Xemnas holding Oblivion. "My darkness i-is X-Xemnas?" The to forces looked at Relix and they shook hands with each other to show present Relix holding Way To Dawn. (other Relix) "You can help...Riku...Axel...Daimos. Get out of this state of mind and FIGHT!!!!" Relix woke up in the palace and took out Way To Dawn. "RIKU?!! AXEL?!! I'm coming!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and back again...Have I been here before?   There and back again...Have I been here before? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and back again...Have I been here before?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4